Hamlet in 60 Seconds Hamlet in 60 Seconds

Damn fantastic!!

There are so many funny bits here that it's hard to quote just one or two.
"the king's a thing with a ring on a string" - Most of us have trouble saying stuff like that fast.
I love the ending. everyone dies really fast, followed by a really happy "THE END!"

btw. I am a fishmonger who is a tornado in disguise. bwahhhh!!

-BRILLIANT!-

Sonic Halo Sonic Halo

Great Work!

That has been the best flash I've seen in a while.
violence, interactivity, and humor weren't needed here.
I usually only like funny stuff, but this combines both of my favorite games together with brilliant results. I await seeing the next one...

IT Geeks: Got Wii? IT Geeks: Got Wii?

short, but good!

It's been a while since I've seen a decent flash, but this one hits the mark!
It's short, but it gets the point across!

good one!

Wonchop responds:

Yup. My kind of flash.

Captain Capitalism: NRC Captain Capitalism: NRC

Good, but...

I didn't find this anywhere near as funny as "to beep" or "piggy bank pinko".
Graphics were smooth, and the idea of mocking the fundamental principles on which society is based is ace.
What happened to the sound though? I had to crank the volume right up - in the previous episodes the sound was a lot better.

Summary: keep the idea simple - if you make things too complicated or too adult you will lose the majority of the audience. Adding the subtitles option may be wise too, as some of the speech is a bit quick, and when acents are added the script can be lost.

Burnt Face Man 7 Burnt Face Man 7

Made me laugh

Not as pissingly funny all the way through like the other ones.

sayin 'burnt face man' with an evil tone of voice was funny!

New Numa New Numa

no no nooo!

at least the original had a catchy song to go with it.

this is just milking an old formula and getting terrible results.

Lets just hope ebaum doesn't get his grimy hands on this otherwise we're all doomed to be subjected to this crap big time.

Sonic Oddball Crackups Sonic Oddball Crackups

pissingly funny!

this is gonna be one i watch A LOT! love the fact its sonic parodies not mario ones. the NumaNuma joke is brill! love it!

Sonic Oddball Crackups 2 Sonic Oddball Crackups 2

great toon!

nice to see some sonic parodies instead of the usual mario ones.
great to hear the original music once again, and that it was correct track for each level! love the slapstick humor!
if you update this, however, please add subtitles as the audio is hard to hear at some points.

2 years of animation 2 years of animation

great flash!

ok, so there isn't really a plot. but graphics are decent (for flash) and the song is good too. keep it up!

Craig The Evil Toilet Craig The Evil Toilet

shit... seriously

word of advice: don't make another one of these. sound was poor, it's not funny, it's offensive to fans of burnt face man, and this revolved entirely around stolen idea and graphics. if you're gonna make a spin-off, make sure all graphics are your own, make sure the sound can be heard, and give it a story ffs.